12 Things | Erin Hession-Wooton
12 Things Thursday is a new weekly Blog addition to Jared Wade | Professional Event Host's main Blog. In an effort to learn more about the professionals that I work with, I invite a different professional and friend to tell us 12 Things that most people don't know about them! Each week every person chooses 12 new and original questions just for them! Enjoy! #12ThingsThursday
Erin Hession Photography
Erin Hession-Wooton launched Erin Hession Photography in 1994, at the age of 14, after falling in love with photography. For the past 20 years, she has specialized in weddings, portraits and special events.
317-409-1801 | email@example.com
1. What is your first memory of being really excited? My first memory of being really excited was when my dad took me to Disney World for a daddy/daughter trip in 1986! I remember sitting on the plane and feeling a rush of excitement come over me!
2. What sound do you love? I love the sound of my kitties when they're sleeping on or near me and they're purring. It's pure happiness!
3. What was your favorite food when you were a child? I loved pizza and tacos when I was a kid, I still do actually!
4. What is one of your favorite quotes? “Have you ever seen a hearse with a luggage rack on it? No. Because you can’t take it with you.” – Steve Poe
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I hate doing laundry.
6. If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would it be? I would definitely be a cat.
7. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I check email, facebook and instagram usually.
8. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Con Te Partiro, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, I Could Not Ask for More, Wonderful World, God Gave Me You & My Wish.
9. What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? Two parties stick out in my mind, I planned a dog-themed 50th birthday party for my aunt and a "Nerdy 30" party for my husband and both of them were pretty awesome! http://erinhession.com/2011/10/24/aunt-marys-50th-birthday-surprise-party/ http://erinhession.com/2014/08/22/birthdays-celebrations-summer-travels-oh-my/
10. When was the last time you had an amazing meal? It would have to be about a week or so ago, we went to our favorite Italian restaurant in downtown Indy called Iozzo's. Their lasagna is out of this world!
11. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? "Love Actually"
12. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? I would choose Susan Stripling, I've followed her work for years and she's absolutely fabulous!